Velvet Gift Bags Way To Surprise Girlfriend With Birthday Ring?!?!?

Way to surprise girlfriend with birthday ring?!?!? - velvet gift bags

The birthday of my friend is coming tomorrow (she is 21). I have a very nice ring by David Yurman recently on behalf of all brands of luxury box and a velvet bag (I like to keep it that) at the demonstration. I need an amazing way to give the gift to ... I thought the packaging, etc., ring box in a big box of another item (as something stupid), and any packaging, paper packaging. Any good suggestion?

2 comments:

soccerps... said...

Yes

Get to fly a helium balloon. And instead of a weight in plastic at the lower end of the rope to the box.
So go home and say, hey, just a ball.
Your first impression is, oh, it made me a balloon, and nothing more. So, either you will notice that the ring at the bottom, or ask the reason for things to save.

Is 10 times more of a surprise. Suerte.

Jack r said...

Nothing says that the lack of style as David Yurman

Post a Comment