Component Wire After Connecting My DVD Player To My Plasma Tv Via Component Wire, The Picture Is Bad And Purple What Is Wrong?

After connecting my DVD player to my plasma tv via component wire, the picture is bad and purple what is wrong? - component wire

I bought the plasma TV comes with 2-component links, which I for my Xbox 360 and it works fine, but if I had the DVD and the color wrong. I tried changing the connections, but the same is happening. Even varieties with meinem 2 DVD-ROM drive, but you do not have a photo.

1 comments:

Stefan said...

RGB and component use the same colors on all three connections. Make sure your DVD player is an external element, not RGB.
If the DVD is a component, check the cables. Select the description of the actual letters say Yp, Yb, I'm not sure, instead of colors.

Post a Comment