How Long Will It Take Someone To Get Sponsored How Long Does It Take For A Sponsored Child To Get A Permanent Resident Card For Canada?

How long does it take for a sponsored child to get a permanent resident card for Canada? - how long will it take someone to get sponsored

I am 15 and I'm wondering if anyone else out there who have gone through the same situation and how long it lasted?

I'm Australian, not married (of course) and in good health. My father is the sponsorship and also in Canada and has an excellent work. Doing all this makes this process faster for me?

The tax was paid, and all documents were sent to Mississauga.

1 comments:

Sidwell said...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information ...

no fixed period for Sydney (because no one else has) supported a child in Sydney in the last 12 months, but the average time for the Asia-Pacific region for 15 months.

Of Mississauga will be sent to the appropriate files to Sydney and processed

Post a Comment