Is Ectopic Pain Lower Groin Pain What Exactly Does An Ectopic Pregnancy Feel Like?

What exactly does an ectopic pregnancy feel like? - is ectopic pain lower groin pain

They have moderate to severe pain in the lower area of the left pelvis. I began to feel very "colicky" in the area of the basin for the last week, accompanied by nausea and fatigue. I have polycystic ovaries, but not like any pain that I experienced that feeling before.

The pain in his side in the lower left, as I mentioned earlier. It is like a knife and pulling "feeling, and it radiates into the groin and thigh a little, and around my bottom .... Back, which is also very intense. The pain is worse with movement, and better when I lie. I still feel nausea and fatigue. Real loss of appetite, and when I try to eat themselves sicker still.

My normal temperature of 97.2 and 98.2 are a little behind

Ideas and experiences of the past that can help me understand what could possibly actually help gouing.

I see the gynecologist this week, I just want to determine whether they need more attention. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment