The Complete Illustrated Guide To Precision Rifle Barrel Fitting Book By John L. Hinnant Is This How-to-draw-manga Book Any Good?

Is this how-to-draw-manga book any good? - the complete illustrated guide to precision rifle barrel fitting book by john l. hinnant

The Complete Idiot's Guide manga drawing, illustration: Shoujo

This is the first time you request a book online, but only because they do not find at Target, Wal-Mart, etc. So I plan to buy from Buy.com, because 'they then sell for less. Is it worth it?

4 comments:

Zudit L said...

From what I know, manga (I have some good friends geek), it seems very good. I would say yes, it is worth so little that I could collect small excerpt from Amazon. The characters seem porportionate and professionally and have an indication that some artists are professionals. It seems a good buy.

If you are particularly interested Shoujo, though? If not, then there is a similar copy of the current on the sleeve, which looks good, called The Complete Idiot's Guide to Manga, Illustrated by John Layman and David Hutchinson.

Happy Shopping!

Lyra [Q; 42; Yellow] said...

I know that is the question about a particular book, but you want more luck in the arts section. They know more about it.

Kelly said...

Sell how-to-draw manga at Books-A-Million. To the extent that I have.

Kelly said...

Sell how-to-draw manga at Books-A-Million. To the extent that I have.

Post a Comment